Accessories, plural of accessory;
- A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive.
- A small article or item of clothing that is carried or worn to complement a garmet or outfit.
I Love Accessories. Adding an accessory or accessories to any outfit can immediately ( and a lot of the time cost efficiently) transform it, for the better!
But sequins are tricky, you must wear them appropriately. Sequins on jeans…no. Sequins on vintage sweaters, adorned on vintage purses, or tights….YES!
The holidays, Christmas and News Year’s specifically, are the perfect time to slip into something shimmery!
Aren’t they Beautiful!?! Sequined tights were walking up and down both Doo.Ri and Zac Posen runways.
Gimme, gimme you say?
Make them yourself!
What you need:
- Tights or knee highs from Goodwill
- Sequins in differing shapes, sizes and colors
- fabric glue
- You could spice this up and sew on shimmery beads as well!
- Stuff the tights with paper or something that will prevent the glue from seeping through and gluing the tights together!
- Pick out the sequins and glue!
- Let dry…do NOT wash!
- Pair with the perfect little black dress and heels!
Ta da! Pretty, Pretty!