Fendi had some amazing pieces for Spring 2012 Fashion week! The mixture of neutrals, stripes and texture is mesmerizing, so of course, I had to find something to do a DIY on! And VOILA….. I found it! A great hole punched leather skirt.
Sounds strange and not springy, but the punched holes immediately lighten it up and make it spring appropriate while adding a little charm!
Fendi Spring Hole Punched Skirt
What you need:
- Fabric or leather hole puncher
- Leather or suede skirt in a neutral color from Goodwill
- Optional: Sheer material, needle and thread
1. Decide where you would like your holes to begin and if you prefer a neat design hole pattern or none. ( The Fendi Skirt features holes beginning at the top and down in straight lines 1 in apart)
2. If you want neat lines. Turn your skirt inside out, use your ruler, and mark out the spot you would like punched. If you don’t need a design, skip this step!
3. Begin your hole punching!
4. OPTIONAL: if the holes bother you sew in sheer fabric on the inside to make you feel a little more comfortable : )
Replica Fendi skirt for a fraction of the cost and unique to you!