So glitter shoes are all the rage, especially for proms or formals, but they can dress up any outfit! Which is why the glitter Louboutins are oh so popular, but don’t spend all that cash!
What you need:
- Old pair of heels from Goodwill
- Acrylic Glue
- 2 paint brushes
- Clean the shoe and lightly sand it to help the glue stick
- Mix the glitter and glue together
- Paint on the glitter and glue to the shoes. Fill in holes with loose glitter.
- Wait till dry, then coat with polyurethane to help protect against water!